Introduction Post




This is me, Debbie and the author of this blog!


 This blog is going to contain all kinds of different things that my husband, son and I will be doing as we Live Life Together.  Some things will be just with my husband and I, my son and I and just me.  There will be challenges that we do together, bucket list activities, things we do daily, photos and just so much more.  So, make sure you come and check out the blog every day because I will be trying to post something every day.  I will also have articles on couples ideas to do, fun family activities and so much more that you all could do.

There will also be great articles, lots of videos, pictures and so much more.  I will post awesome places to visit and fun things to do.  I will also have this blog linked to my other travel blog.



I am a mother, grandmother, wife,  traveler, photographer and freelance writer/blogger.  I have been with my husband since high school, but not always together we have been best friends since school and we got married on Christmas eve in 2010.  We both are in out 40's now and I am always looking for an adventure for us.  My son will also be taking some of these adventures with us.
My husband, Hector, and son, Shawn.


I would love to try anything that you may think of or you have done with your spouse or family.  I am open to any fun ideas or challenges.  Leave me a message!




.

Come back and check it out!






Comments